Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still house searching...

As graduation draws near this Saturday... a still have a few things to figure out.

1)  I do not have a place to live in DeWitt.  Although I have a job, and for that I am very thankful, I will be living in Dubuque and commuting at this point.  OR!!  I will be living in my Rondo!  Addie finds the back very comfortable but I'm not sure that I will.  It might also get a bit cold, especially since we have been having "frost warnings" in May.

2)  Important paper documents to complete post-graduation: license, accreditation, DEA license (optional).

3)  Sell my trailer!!!  Although I have had a vast amount of interest and one accepted offer, the trailer is still in my possession.  I try to not take this personally, but it's a bit difficult.  I put lots of hard work into making the trailer a home -- even though it's a mobile version.  Actually, if the trailer wasn't from 1970 and was actually "mobile," I could take it with me to DeWitt and solve items 1 and 3 on my "to do" list.  I believe the not-so-mobile home would fall apart somewhere between Ames and Cedar Rapids on Highway 30.  My hard work would be scattered about in pieces of nicely painted panel and decoupaged wallpaper.  New appliances, fresh paint, nice deck, the list goes on and on.  What more can you want!?  With a 5 minute walk to your other home for the next 4 years, i.e. the vet school, with no scraping of wind shields in the winter or trudging through flooded Ames streets next spring, it sounds like the complete package to me.  As long as the next offer isn't totally unreasonable, this mobile HOME is yours!

So as I work on the above list, I am also doing fun things such as wedding dress shopping!  I believe I found "THEE" dress but I want to keep looking because it's so much fun!  I also made a new phone purchase.  Below are some photos from this new phone that I'd like to share!  Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62450956@N02/sets/72157626518006699/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLrFoKX1c2o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8q8nhMCp9I

No comments:

Post a Comment